The privacy of our website visitors is of extreme importance to us. Laksa Media Groups Inc. respects your privacy.
- We collect information from you when you communicate with us via email, contact page or our mailing address, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, contest and promotion, fill out a form or other means. We don’t have access to personally identifiable information unless you explicitly provide it to us.
- We wouldn’t spam you. We use your information as it pertains to your reason for contacting us. We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This excludes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Laksa Media may obtain information from a user when a comment is mailed to or posted on our site by that user. We use this information only for the purpose for which it was submitted and will not share this information with any third parties. Any comments, ideas, or suggestions submitted to Laksa Media become the property of Laksa Media and may be used by Laksa Media in print, including but not limited to books, newsletters, and websites.
- Though we are committed to protecting any personal information you have provided to us, no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore, we can’t guarantee absolute security of your information.
- This site uses analytics to track visits to our website. We only see information in aggregate and don’t gather personal information. We may collect and store information for statistical purposes. We may analyze this information to learn about how visitors are using the content of the site. This information will be used to allocate resources effectively and improve the content of our site.
- We offer links to other sites not controlled by us. If you click on a link to visit their site, we’re not responsible for their privacy practices and/or policies.
- This Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our online information practices.
Laksa Media Groups Inc. has affiliate accounts with both Amazon.com and Kobo.com. That means if you click on a book link and are directed to a choice between those two sites, our affiliate ID is electronically attached. And if you purchase a book via one of those links, we receive a small commission from the store for providing that service in the first place, which goes back into helping us to continue ‘paying forward, giving back’ to our projects. Regardless of affiliations, you’re charged the same amount for books purchased through those stores, so we hope you’ll see this as a potential win-win situation and purchase books through our links when you can. Thanks for your support!