Laksa Media Groups Inc. encourages conversation participation, but without ground rules, it can turn into a nasty match that discourages others from participating.
By posting on Laksa Media website, you agree to the following:
- You may post anonymously. We may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may disagree. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with us or anyone else, do so in a way that is respectful. In our opinion, there is far too much shouting publicly to tolerate it here.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. There is no obligation to publish your comments. We will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) ‘spam,’ i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on Laksa Media site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our comments policy periodically and without prior notice to you.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest and respectful people. We believe this comments policy will facilitate this.